Saturday, June 15, 2013

June and such stuff...




My gymnastics girls.  End of the year for this gymnastics season, and into the summer session.
















Sisters telling secrets.  :-)  <3






Hannah practicing with Eden.




Canaan and Candice's new kitten named Donut.  :-)  She is really cute and curious.  You can't see it here but she has beautiful coloring.




Awww... my Sunshine,,,  sigh....






This was right before Eden's surgery.  She had surgery to remove the wires from her mouth, remove some excess tissue and bring up some muscle tissue, and to make plans for her next surgery.  She snapped back from this surgery amazingly well and we were allowed to go home the same day!  She was back to normal in no time.  The bone grafts in her palate all took well and her palate is pretty much completely closed now.  Plans are for her next surgery in about six months to work on a bone graft in the gum line.  This will be her twelfth surgery.  
And she never complains.




Goofing around.








The kids asked to go swimming.  They usually swim in the big pool, and I put Laz in the little turtle pool and add warm water for him to play in.  They asked to go swimming without feeling the water first.  It was cold!!  I looked out a few minutes later, and this is what I saw!  haha!  Turtle hot tub is where it's at.  






And guess who's home?


I
I
V

I
I
V

I
I
V

I
I
V




















Windsor drove all day from South Florida to get here.  I was so impressed.  She hates that drive, but she stuck in there and made it all the way without stopping.  Boy were these little people EXCITED!  They had been counting the days.  Then when she pulled up, they could hardly contain themselves running out into the cul-de-sac to hug her!  




Silas, especially, loves Windsor.  Whenever she is gone, he is the one who is always talking about her, asking when she's coming back, and saying he misses her.  It's pretty sweet.










Windsor got here just in time for Kiki's birthday!   Kiki is five years old now!!  Amazing.  What a lovely little girl she is.   She is doing very well.  She just finished up her speech and educational therapies for the school year.  She was supposed to qualify for speech therapy for the fall, but I was just informed that because of budget cuts, they are not offering speech therapy to charter or homeschooled children.  Well, I won't get into what I think about that.   She has progressed very much with her few months of therapy.  She is now testing at a solid three to three and a half year old level.  This is progress, as she had been testing at half her age.  




Kiki is into M & M's.  So, we did an M & M cake, and she loved it.  


















Somebody likes cake!




A new dress from Hannah.




One of her favorite gifts:   a Rapunzel doll from Eden and Maggie.  Canaan also bought her a bunch of hair things, and Rapunzel got a beauty treatment.  




Lazarus loves Maggie.  He can say her name very well, and it is understandable since she is very sweet to him and very patient.  She works with him almost every day, trying to teach him things, and she takes great care of him.   
We just received word that Laz was accepted into the special needs school we were hoping to get him into this fall.  It is supposed to be an amazingly good school, and he will get the ongoing therapies and teaching that he needs.  I am excited about this.  In his testing, he tested at a two year old level.  He has a lot of catching up to do.  I am excited to see how this may help him progress.  It does not start until August though.  




And here are a couple of bumper stickers that Hannah designed.  Please click on the BUMPER STICKERS page to read more about them.  













.

No comments:

Post a Comment