Friday, May 18, 2012

Canaan's 20th Birthday!!




 No, he wasn't being arrested.  Here is Canaan getting a brief training on what to do when SKYDIVING!  Yep, Canaan decided to go skydiving for his 20th birthday!  


Getting the gear on.


He looks like a cross between Finn from Adventure Time and Super Crotch Man.  I don't think that looks very comfortable at all, but then again, I don't think jumping out of a plane would be very comfortable either so different strokes...









In the plane, going up to 10,000 feet.



Getting ready to jump out.




JUMPING OUT!!!










After the parachute came out.





Very happy boy.  I mean man, sorry.  







Here is Canaan's cake, a four layer chocolate chip cookie cake with Twinkie filling and 
words spelled out in bacon (of course).







I adore this picture.  






This is true.  



And the one thing he really wanted, was a deep fryer.  



Hannah made him a My Little Pony coloring book.  I'll explain.  No, it would take too long.  
Let's just say he really liked it.


 

A few of the pages:















And I could not find a My Little Pony mug anywhere, so I made him one.  He liked it. 

I can't believe my little baby Bear Bear is twenty years old now, and that I have no more teenagers in my house!  But, as long as he keeps coloring My Little Pony pages, I guess I don't have to worry about him growing up too fast after all.  :-)   I sure do love that boy.  



1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh, I love the expression on Hannah's face when Canaan is showing the shirt! I would love to read her mind on that one! Love the pics of course and so happy that Canaan made it back in one piece.

    Your mug turned out great btw!

    ReplyDelete