Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some This and That



Our azaleas are in bloom. Here is my beautiful girl trying one on for size.


And some spring shots of my handsome guys.






A sea of azaleas. And what a lovely girl.






Kiki is still learning how to "smile for the camera". We get a lot of interesting shots, but it's pretty hard to get a good one. She's got the smiling part down, but she hasn't quite got the idea of where to look.



Then time for a family project. We sanded down the front banisters and repainted them all. They look so nice now. Must have been all the help.








One of Kiki's favorite things to do is play with Play Doh. It can keep her busy for a couple of hours. I hope that doesn't change any time soon!



And here my girls are modeling some matching outfits designed by my friend, Jenn of Dukes' Darling Designs. She makes some of the cutest things, and takes custom orders. Adorable spring birdies!

No comments:

Post a Comment