Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

Every Valentine's Day our tradition has been that I decorate the table with hearts and candy and leave a special something at each person's place at the table. Then I make something special for breakfast. Well, this year, to make a long story short, I just wasn't up to it. So I mentioned that I wasn't going to be doing anything like that this year, and didn't think much more about it until Valentine's morning when I came downstairs and saw the table all decorated....

...and gifts at each person's place -- even mine!!


Hannah had gone out and bought something special for each person, and had decorated everything. Canaan made an amazing breakfast, and Art went out to the local bakery and brought home donuts. Can you feel the love? I sure could!

No comments:

Post a Comment